The Hilan website (the “Website”) is owned and operated by Hilan Ltd. public co. no. 520039942 (“Hilan” or the “Company”).
Hilan’s head-offices are located at 8 Meitav St., Tel Aviv.
Hilan can be contacted about matters pertaining to the Website by phone: 03-6383356 or by email: email@example.com.
Information provided and collected
Hilan does not collect personally identifiable information (“personal information”) about the users of the Website; unless the users initiated contact with Hilan and provided Hilan with their details, for example in the “contact us form” or when submitting a resume on the “vacant positions page”. Understandably, this information is willingly disclosed by the Website users, even though they have no legal obligation to do so.
Hilan may collect information about the manner in which a user (hereinafter: "you") used the Website, for example, the pages you viewed, the services you were interested in, the IP address from which you accessed the Website, details about the computer you used to access the Website, etc. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and does
not personally identify you.
Additionally, Hilan may utilize third-party services (such as Google Analytics) in order to collect and analyze anonymous, statistical or cumulative information related to use of the Website, including information pertaining to your details and activities performed on the Website.
Use of the information
The information received and collected by Hilan shall be used in accordance with this policy and in accordance with applicable law. The information shall be used for the following purposes:
- To ensure the Website properly operates.
- To improve the contents and services offered on the Website and to create, update or cancel content or services on the Website based on the users’ preferences and expectations.
- To customize the contents and services offered on the Website to meet your preferences, including through creating a customer profile and by monitoring actions performed on the Website.
- To send professional updates, commercial offers and advertising messages on behalf of Hilan for products and services offered by Hilan and other companies in the Hilan Group, including advertising messages as defined under the Communications Law (Telecommunication and Broadcasting), 5742-1982.To recruit employees.
- To make Hilan’s personalized advertising accessible for you.
- To contact you at your request or when the Company is of the opinion that a need for such has arisen.
Disclosing information to third-parties
Hilan will only disclose your personal details or any information about you to third-parties (if these details and information personally identify you), under any of the following circumstances:
- If Hilan receives a judicial order directing it to do so; and in any other case in which there is an obligation or permit under applicable law to disclose the information.
- In the event of any dispute, demand, claim or other legal proceedings, if any, between you or between a third-party and Hilan.
- In order to protect Hilan’s property and rights, and the property and rights of its customers and/or Website users.
- If Hilan is of the opinion that disclosing the details and information is necessary in order to prevent severe personal or property damage to you or any third-party.
- If Hilan shall transfer the management of the Website and/or its operation to third-parties providing services to Hilan, as necessary based on the Company’s commercial and operational needs.
For the avoidance of doubt, Hilan may transfer non-personal information to third-parties at its sole discretion.
Cookies are files sent to your computer when visiting a particular website. When revisiting the website, Cookies enable the website to identify your web browser. Cookies may include information about the user’s preferences, actions performed on the website and other details.
The Website uses “cookies” for its ongoing and orderly operations, including to verify details, to collect statistical data about the use of the Website, for information security purposes, and to customize Hilan’s advertising to your preferences and make such advertising accessible for you.
You can block or delete the cookies at any time by changing your web browser preferences in order for the browser to block all cookies or to inform you when a cookie has been sent to your computer. Notwithstanding, some of the actions or services performed on the Website may not function without enabling cookies.
Third-party advertising services
Hilan allows or may allow third-parties to manage on its behalf commercial and promotional offers for the Website users and to use these companies’ systems. This advertising is performed through loading cookies to your computer. The collected information is utilized to customize the advertisements which you shall be shown in accordance with your interests; and may use this information to collect statistical data.
Promotional information and advertising
You hereby agree that we may use the personal information you voluntarily disclose to Hilan, in order to send to you - including, through third-parties - commercial offers and promotional messages on behalf of Hilan with respect to products and services offered by Hilan and other companies in the Hilan Group, including advertising messages as defined under the Communications Law (Telecommunication and Broadcasting), 5742-1982, by email and/or SMS.
You may cancel your consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by following the “unsubscribe” links included in the messages sent to you.
Hilan embeds and implements advanced systems and procedures to secure information on all of its systems, including a computer which stores the Website’s computer code and the information received and collected through the Website. These systems and procedures mitigate the risks of unauthorized access to Hilan’s systems and other forms of online fraud; however, they cannot guarantee absolute security. These risks may manifest and cause damage, such as exposing your personal details held on Hilan’s systems.
Right to view, change or delete information
Under the Protection of Privacy Law, 5741-1981, anyone may access information about themselves held on a database. A person who has reviewed information about themselves and found it to be incorrect, incomplete, unclear or outdated may request the owner of the database to correct or delete the information.
Such request should be made to Hilan by emailing email@example.com or by post to 8 Meitav St., Tel Aviv.
Governing law and jurisdiction